In response to COVID-19 we are taking extra care to look after the well being of our staff and you, our loyal customers, while creating your flower arrangements with our usual brand of Petals panache!
In our commitment to protecting our staff and our clients as far as possible, our drivers have been trained to deliver your floral artworks as follows:
- Our drivers are masked at all times and their hands sanitised before leaving the Petals Group headquarters
- Once they arrive at their delivery destination, they will then sanitise their hands again before removing the delivery from the vehicle – ideally in front of you if it is possible
- Our driver will then place your delivery on the floor for you to self collect while maintaining appropriate self distancing measures
- The driver will then sanitise their hands again in front of you once the item has been placed on the ground.
Office Safety Protocols
- As required by government’s regulations, our staff members have each been supplied with two high quality face masks
- Every staff member’s temperature is taken as soon as they arrive in the mornings
- Staff are required to sanitise their hands and sign a register upon arrival, where we record daily temperatures and monitor individuals for any symptoms that could be linked to COVID-19
- All work stations are more than 2 metres apart and are sanitised before and after creating your floral arrangements
- Masks are required to be worn at all times around the office
Vases and gift face masks are sanitized before being delivered to your door. We will knock, ring, and call upon delivery to let you know your Petals Group gifts are ready to be picked up at your doorstep! We are taking orders remotely for no-contact delivery from Monday to Friday via telephone 021 461 8809 or email email@example.com.
While our trusted flower wholesalers come back online, we ask that you call or email us with any enquiries you may have regarding fresh flower deliveries since we cannot always guarantee availability of specific florals.
Your happiness, health and safety is essential and we are taking all measures to keep our customers and staff in good health as we bring certain services back online. We appreciate your continued support!
Get in touch to order your floral bouquets or arrange an audio or video call with our head of events to discuss your post-lockdown wedding, corporate event or private party.